Have you ever spent hours performing complex calculations with an ordinary calculator and a pen and paper only to find out that you have made an error somewhere at the beginning and you have to start all over?
If so, your life is going to get so much easier. Kalkules combines a full-featured scientific calculator with a variety of additional tools. These tools (for example a polynomial calculator) have been designed to do as much work as possible for you, so you don’t have to waste time typing every partial calculation into a standard calculator and worry about making a mistake.
==> You can download Kalkules completely for free
What Can Kalkules Do?
Some of Kalkules key features:
- evaluating complex expressions with parenthesis, variables, constants and functions
- calculating with real, complex, and modulo numbers
- calculating in four number systems: binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal
- wide range of arithmetic goniometric and hyperbolic functions
- function graphs
- function differentiation
- calculating with polynomials and fractions
- unit conversion
- basic statistical and combinatorial calculations
- expression libraries
- evaluation history
- and much more…
Using Kalkules Is Absolutely Safe!
Softpedia guarantees that Kalkules is 100% Free, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to: spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors.
Kalkules was tested thoroughly and was found absolutely clean; therefore, it can be installed with no concern by any computer user.