Does this sound familiar? You spend hours performing complex calculations with an ordinary calculator and a pen and paper only to find out that you have made an error somewhere at the beginning and you have to start all over.
But now, there is a solution. Kalkules combines a full-featured scientific calculator with a variety of additional tools. These tools (for example a polynomial calculator) have been designed to do as much work as possible for you, so you don’t have to waste time typing every partial calculation into a standard calculator and worry about making a mistake.
==> You can download Kalkules completely for free
What Can Kalkules Do?
Some of Kalkules key features:
- evaluating complex expressions with parenthesis, variables, constants and functions
- calculating with real, complex, and modulo numbers
- calculating in four number systems: binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal
- wide range of arithmetic goniometric and hyperbolic functions
- function graphs
- function differentiation
- calculating with polynomials and fractions
- unit conversion
- basic statistical and combinatorial calculations
- expression libraries
- evaluation history
- and much more…
Using Kalkules Is Absolutely Safe!
Softpedia guarantees that Kalkules is 100% Free, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to: spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors.
Kalkules was tested thoroughly and was found absolutely clean; therefore, it can be installed with no concern by any computer user.