Skip to main content
- Added Turkish translation by Falcon
- Added function exp(x) (equivalent to expression $e^x) (issue 0000002)
- Added logical binary operators and, or, xor (issue 0000051)
- Added these new prefix values which can be used in expression: Zetta, Yotta, Zepto, Yocto (issue 0000059)
- Setting “Insert last result (ANS) and operator” didn’t work with some operations (issue 0000050)
- Multi character operators could get mixed up with operands in HEX mode (issue 0000057)
- When using several multi character operators without parentheses, all operators except the first one got confused for a variable. For instance: 10 div 2 mod 2 (issue 0000058)
- Using a specific combination of variable names in the expression caused a calculation error. For instance: a*va/2 (issue 0000060)
- Program crashed when the user tried to insert a prefix value (issue 0000061)
- “Insert last result” functionality now works for all operations and functions (bug 0000042).
- Added Spanish translation by Andres Fulco.
- Updated French translation by Pierre-Yves Baumann.
- Switching between numeral systems erased last result (bug 0000037).
- Wrong result of a particular calculation in hexadecimal system (bug 0000041).
- Warning icon visible after performing a calculation in hexadecimal system (bug 0000047).
- “Insert last result” functionality not working when entering operations with pressed shift key (bug 0000048).
- Added unit PSI (pressure) into unit converter (bug 0000011)
- Conversion from/into grads in unit converter (bug 0000009)
- Rounding error when converting from kilometers/hour into meters/hour in unit converter (bug 0000008)
- Position of some tools on computers with two or more monitors (bug 0000005)
- Error when evaluating complex expression e^j (bug 0000012)
- Error message when evaluating function arccotg and arcotanh.
- If the result in any tool is too small to be rounded to the desired number of decimal places, it will be displayed in scientific notation.
- Result in unit converter is formated according to the settings in main program.
- Fixed conversion between units with offsets (like temperature units) in the unit converter.
- Fixed bad conversion from/into Petabytes in unit converter.
- Added Greek translation by Wasilis Mandratzis
- Fixed oposite horizontal/vertical zooming in function graph
- Fixed division on the set of primitive residue classes
- Handled division by zero on the set of primitive residue classes
- Updated Russian translation files by Viktor Fyodorov
- Updated French translation files by Pierre-Yves Baumann
- Updated Chinese translation files by Diqiuyi
- Updated Ukrainian translation files by Bonsai
- Updated Dutch translation files and translated manual by Jan Verheijen
- Updated German translation files by Uwe and Christina Reisinger
- Fixed encoding of Russian basic_geometric_formulas.xml
- Fixed broken layout of the main form on computers with increased PPI
- It was possible to enter incorrect input values into the summation tool
- In some cases, changing the programs current settings at runtime changed also the programs default startup settings
- Added option to enable only one instance of Kalkules
- Added option to automatically close unclosed parentheses in the evaluated expression
- Result values in all tools are formatted the same way as the result on main window (according to settings)
- If an internet connection is available, the latest online manual version will be displayed instead of the offline version
- Added button for clearing all variables in the variable window
- Unit converter is now able to process also conversion between units, which are not in a direct proportion (for instance temperature units)
- Function graphs:
- Added ability to display multiple functions in one coordinate system
- Optimized drawing. Panning the graph with the mouse is now much smoother
- Enlarged width of the vertical scale to make room for displaying longer values
- Expression browser: Added menu item “Open library directory” into the expression tree popup menu
- Optimized window layout in tools Combinatorics, Quadratic equation and Rule of three for better displaying of the result values and error texts, and to make more room for longer translated texts in some languages
- If no valid language is specified in the settings.ini file, the program will try to use a language file according to the users system language
- Added Hungarian translation by Zsolt Nemeth
- Added Ukrainian translation by Bonsai
- Fixed manual file html validity errors in some translations
- When the entered expression was too long to fit in the main window, it was always shown from the start, even if the cursor was at the end.
- Selecting “Report bug/request feature” item from the help menu no longer tries to open the nlift website (because it no longer exists), but opens the Kalkules website contact form instead
- Finished Italian translation of new texts, units, and manual by Vittorio
- Improved German translation and finished translation of new features in the German manual by Uwe and Christina
- Updated screenshots in the English manual
- Every calculation with primitive residue classes was causing a calculation error.
- Improved English translation
- Improved French translation by Pierre-Yves Baumann
- Finished French translation of the manual by Pierre-Yves Baumann
- In some cases, some constants may not have been substituted correctly
- If the expression contained a constant and a variable with the same name, it caused an evaluation error
- Using dot as a decimal separator did not work with complex numbers (the dot was considered an illegal character)
- When the main window position was set to screen center on a dual monitor computer, it was displayed between the two monitors (or in some cases it wasn’t visible at all)
This website stores some user agent data. These data are used to provide a more personalized experience and to track your whereabouts around our website in compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation. If you decide to opt-out of any future tracking, a cookie will be set up in your browser to remember this choice for one year. I Agree